Summer Songwriting Course
Time & Location
About The Event
Over 100 songs have been written, produced, and released by our producers, with over 50 million streams. We'd like to invite you to a two-day workshop where we'll focus on the fundamentals of songwriting. Saturday, we'll discuss themes, including producing catchy melodies, developing a hook, integrating melody and lyrics effectively, and writing for a concept, task, or purpose. And perhaps the most important: how to break through writer's block, get things done, and finish a song! We'll also go over some general do's and don'ts in the music industry.
We'll put everything into practice on Sunday by dividing everyone into groups and assigning a producer to each group. By the end of the camp, you will have co-written a song!
11.00 - Course Start
13.00 - Lunch
18.00 - Dinner served (closes 18.45)
21.00 - Meet and Greet
09.30 - Presentation of leads & groups
13.00 - Lunch available for 30 mins
18.00 - Deadline & Dinner, listening session
18.30 - THE END
19.00 - Studio Closing
Included in the registration fee:
- A valuable network of songwriters, producers, and musicians
- Camp participation
- Single Room accommodation at Trudvang Hotel
- In-studio breakfast and lunch, as well as dinner each evening
- Refreshments are available in the studio throughout each day
- At the end of the camp, we will share all demos with the participants for private use.
Price: 3900 NOK.
A very limited amount of spaces are available. First come, first serve.
The course will be in English if international writers attend the course
- Songwriting Workshop3,900 kr3,900 kr00 kr