tor. 05. sep.|
A songwriting camp catered towards up and coming young artists (13-20 years). At this camp we will write cool songs for the artists at the camp as well as fresh leads!
Time & Location
05. sep. 2024, 21:00 CEST – 08. sep. 2024, 19:00 CEST
The Woods, Tollef Kildes gate 50, 2450 Rena, Norway
About The Event
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING
During our camp, we will work in groups of 3 to 4 people, writing songs to specific leads or artists. Each day we will write new songs with new groups, and at the end of the writing sessions, we will listen to all the songs we have made.
Price including guardian: €590 in double room.
Included in the registration fee:
- A valuable network of songwriters, producers, and musicians
- Camp participation
- Single Room accommodation at Trudvang Hotel
- In-studio breakfast and lunch each day, as well as dinner each evening
- Refreshments are available in the studio throughout each day
- At the end of the camp, we will share all demos with the participants for private use.
Please note that we have a limited number of spots available at our camps. We will contact you after your registration to confirm your participation. Upon confirmation, an invoice with the participation fee will be sent to you.
- 21:00 - Studio Opens
- 21:30 - Official Camp Start - Meet and Greet
Friday & Saturday:
- 09:00 - Breakfast in the Studio
- 09:30 - Presentation of Leads and Groups - Songwriting Begins
- 13:00 - Lunch
- 18:00 - Dinner
- 21:00 - The Refreshment Bar Opens
- 22:00 - Deadline and Listening Session
- 23:00 - Studio Closes
- 09:00 - Breakfast
- 09:30 - Presentation of Leads and Groups - Final Songwriting Session
- 13:00 - Lunch
- 17:30 - Dinner, Deadline, and Listening Session
- 18:30 - The End
- 19:00 - Studio Closes
Important Hotel Information:
The Trudvang Hotel operates automatically. Check-in is available from 16:00 on the day of your arrival, and room codes and entrance details will be sent via SMS on the same day. Please be aware that check-out is at 11:00 AM, so ensure that you relocate your belongings to the studio before breakfast. If you require heating or cooling, heaters and fans are available in the entrance area.
For detailed travel information, including directions on how to reach us, please visit Travel Information.